- United Staff
- Feb 05, 2018
CHARLOTTE, NORTH CAROLINA (February 5, 2018) – United Services Group partners with fellow industry experts to create the Elite Specialty Providers Consortium. United Services Group is one of the founding members of the consortium which partners together an accomplished team of reliability engineering and technical field service experts.
Josh Armstrong stated “By partnering with these other first-class organizations and subject matter experts, we will be able to partner with our customers to execute new innovative solutions for the complex outage and turnaround projects. Our focus will be to execute effectively with a focus on the highest quality and safety in the industry. We are excited to be a founding member of this consortium and feel that it will bring a lot of value to not only end users and full-service EPC contractors but General/Mechanical contractors along with fabrication shops. We are excited about the future with the team we have assembled.”
The Elite Specialty Providers (ESP), is a consortium of acclaimed reliability engineering and technical field service experts, selected at the request of prominent energy owners, to provide immediate condition assessment, engineering design and flawless execution of cost-effective maintenance, repair, and capital construction services. We have taken the concept and formalized a working agreement to make these resources available to others, respecting individual autonomy and our client’s preferred provider networks.
This unique arrangement offers simplified single source access to World-Class providers and technical resources, leaders in their respective areas of expertise, and fills a vacuum of critical field technical services, as companies and OEM’s have reduced technical expertise and support resources from their portfolios.
ESP features noted industry and subject matter experts in every field summarized below and is designed to serve a wide range of Energy Markets including full-spectrum Power Generation, Refining, Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, Pipeline, Pulp & Paper industries. The group is experienced working in tandem with or subcontracted to Global EPC Contractors, Design Groups, Mechanical/General Contractors along with Fabrication shops.
Ideally suited solutions, specially tailored for complex Outage or Turnaround projects, demanding highest Quality, Cost-Effective, Safest coordinated execution, to meet critical path, optimized fitness for service and return on investment.
Our clients may utilize any company, or combination of companies, to complement or augment existing preferred providers:
• NDT Inspection Services (Assessment and Execution)
• Design Engineering (Structural, Component and Pressure Parts)
• World renown Material Laboratory Services and Testing
• Life Management Assessment and Analytics
• Welding Engineering, Procedure Development, and Qualification
• Engineering Consulting Services
Maintenance, Repair and Capital Construction
• Project and Operations Management
• Field Machining
• Full-Service Welding Resources or Augmentation
• Field Heat Treatment
• Shop Furnaces and Fabrication
• Specialized Thermal Coatings and Reliability Engineering
• Engineering Consulting Services
• Research, Development, Training, and Testing
Unlike traditional multi-disciplined organizations, ESP is comprised of experts and leaders in every discipline, driven by the common philosophies of Exceptional, Cost-Effective Customer Service, Safety, Quality and Community Service.
The consortium is driven by a commitment to Executing Innovative Solutions for its customers and members alike. The consortium’s founding 10 members are as followed:
- United Services Group – www.united-services.com
- Applied Inspection Systems – www.appliedinspection.com
- ATC Coating and Heat Treatment – www.appliedthermalcoatingsusa.com
- ATC Engineering Service Group – www.appliedthermalcoatingsusa.com
- Boiler Construction Experts
- Design Engineering (formerly GE Alstom)
- Lewis Reliability Resources
- ALS Maverick Testing – www.alsglobal.com/maverick
- Superheat – www.superheat.com
- Wasatch Welding Engineering Services – www.wwes-utah.com
About United Services Group
United Services Group offers union and non-union field welding and field machining services with expertise in maintenance, life extension, specialty engineering and new construction applications. We have expertise in multiple industries including both nuclear and fuel power generation, pipeline, petrochemical, refineries and other industrial markets. For more information, visit our website at www.united-services.com.