Get to know the employees behind United Services Group through a game of ten questions. Each featured employee exemplifies the United Services core company values and is committed to achieving service excellence for our clients and partners. Each featured individual will answer a few unique questions to help you get to know a little more about them. We will be featuring employees from both our home office as well as our on-site craft personnel throughout the year.
Kerrie Holden has been the Office Manager with United Services Group since August 2013. She was the very first employee of United Services Group. She handles all of our office matters and is in charge of all of our company’s business and contractor’s licenses. Also, She is usually one of the two people who you speak with when you call into the home office.
The 10 Questions:
1. If you had to be shipwrecked on a deserted island, what three items would have with you?
A hairbrush so I could brush my nappy hair, my squishy pillow because I can’t sleep without it and soda because I have to have some kind of caffeine.
2. You just won $20 million dollars in the lottery, what is the first thing you are buying/doing?
Buying lots of land for all my family and building each of them houses on it. Lots of land so we are far enough away from each other but still close enough for comfort.
3. What is your favorite meal of all time?
My mom’s meatloaf, I don’t like any others, with mashed potatoes and corn. It’s my birthday meal every year.
4. One piece of business advice that someone has given you that helped you succeed?
Smile on the phone – the person on the other end can hear it in your voice.
5. If we pulled up next to you at a red light, what song would we catch you belting at the top of your lungs?
One of the following two songs: Cher – If I Could Turn Back Time or Usher featuring Ludacris and Lil Jon – Yeah!
6. What is your favorite gulity pleasure television show or movie?
I am in school full-time now, so I don’t get to watch TV as much anymore, but I always seem to find myself watching Lock Up on MSNBC or The First 48 on A&E while I’m doing homework. I love watching mystery/murder shows.
7. If you could be a superhero, what would your one super power be?
To be invisible. I want to be the so called “fly on the wall”.
8. If you had the opportunity to go on any TV game show, which one would go on and why?
Let’s Make a Deal – It looks really fun.
9. What is your favorite thing to do to kill time while at work?
One of two things either chit chat with people in the office or catch up on the tabloids.
10. If you could be any Television or Movie Character, who would you be?
I don’t think I would like to be any of them, so I choose to be myself. Although most of their lives seem glamorous, I like my privacy and I love my family – as dysfunctional as we are. Choosing to be in my your own skin wins any day over someone else’s. The grass isn’t always greener.
11. Bonus Question: What is the first word that comes to your mind when you hear the name United Services Group?